McAuliffe’s PTG (Parent Teacher Group) is comprised of parents whose goal is to help build bridges between families and school. Our mission is to support McAuliffe through parent/guardian involvement in the classroom, school-wide and extra-curricular activities.
We invite everyone to participate in the PTG by helping us to support our mission and the school. The ways that the PTG supports families and schools are the following:
- Teacher Appreciation (monthly basis)
- Socials/Dances (2-3 times/year)
- Crew Parents (foster a sense of community within your child’s crew)
- High school scholarship for a McAuliffe alumni
If you are interested in supporting one of these events, please contact Jacqui Goldberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTG meetings will be held on the following dates at 7pm at McAuliffe:
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 (Topic: Crew Parents)
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Monday, March 12, 2018
- Wednesday, May 30, 2018 (Topic: Board Elections)
|2017-2018 Committee Chairs|
|Box Tops Co-Chairs||Andrea Carderelliemail@example.com|
|Teacher Appreciation Co-Chairs||Cheryl Macraefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School Socials Co-Chairs||Cheryl Mitchamemail@example.com|